- A *.jar file; all you need to do is double-click on it to launch the
- To download with some browsers, you will need to right-click and then
select 'Save Link As...'
- Remember, in order to run XLogo, you need to have installed a JRE
first, version 1.5.0_08 or higher.
Java Web Start
- Now, you can start XLogo directly from a web page using 'Java Web Start'
(you still need a JRE installed). Just click the following link:
Start XLogo on line.
Previous XLogo versions
- Download previous versions of XLogo here.
- It is not necessary to download the XLogo source (operating code) unless
you want to modify/improve the program. The source code is available
- A tutorial on how to set up XLogo CVS in Eclipse is available here.